Monday, December 17, 2012

Book Review: Gold Clash By Steve Westover



My Take:
One think I know, Steve Westover knows how to deliver a high adventure page turner. I read his book Defense Tactics and loved it, Gold Clash is the sequel to it. It has just as much fun and advenure and it pulls you into the story right away.  In Steve's own words "Gold Clash is brimming with fun, danger, intrigue and loads of excitement wrapped into an adventure that includes my favorite things; history, gold, organized crime and camping." I agree 100%!  Don't miss out on the excitment! Go get your copy, you won't be able to put it down until the very last page. And what's even better is that the entire family can read it and enjoy every single word!

Here is a brief description of the book:
When Jimmy agreed to lead a youth activity through the historic Missouri countryside, he had no idea what he was getting into. Now he and his friends Paul and Emily must race to recover a long-lost treasure and rescue two teenage hostages before the conflict tears an entire town apart. This action-packed thrill ride of a book doesn’t disappoint!

Meet the Author:
My wife and I have lived in small town, rural Missouri for 12 years and have 4 entertaining and wonderful children. I never expected to be living on a farm with chickens, cows, kittens and a dog. The kids love ‘em. My life revolves around spending time with my family. Being a father and a husband are the most important things I can concentrate my time on and I enjoy it. I published my first novel, DEFENSIVE TACTICS, in August 2010. My second novel, Crater Lake: Battle for Wizard Island is under contract with Cedar Fort Publishing and should be released in the Spring of 2012. To learn more about Gold Clash and author Steve Westover, visit: http://stevewestover.com/Home.html.

Website * Blog * Twitter


No comments: