Saturday, February 5, 2011

Yes I am a Ninja!!



I am a Ninja! What does that mean? That I can do cool funky martial arts? You know it! Kick boxing and bowing to a sensai in a dojo? ABSOLUTELY! Chasing hidden warriors in the light of the moon, waiting with eyes dilated and ears open for any slight movement, relying on my inner instinct to know when I am about to be attacked. YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! I do those things, I can take some one down in a fight if I have to, I have worked hard to teach others to kick butt and teach them to yell from their gut a resounding HIYA! Soothing, energy filled, and tension relief all in one. But that is not what I mean when I say I am a ninja.


I am a ninja in that I am now a part of Feb NiNoWriMo. I am joining in with other ninjas, writing ninjas to accomplish a goal. The goal to keep writing in my book, to get it finally finished, so I can work on edits. So the way I plan to use my mighty stealth and slay some major word counts and move steadily ever closer to finishing my manuscript, is to write everyday, to work toward a min of 1000 word a day word count. And if I am a mighty warrior with words and get more done and write 5000 words in a day, I will bow to my sensai (Ali Cross) and bow to my dojo at alicross.blogspot.com and say thank you my honorable sensai for teaching me the ways of words and writing with a warrior spirit. Now I must be off to slay the word dragons and bring honor to those who have taught me to show my fighting prowess with a determination to not fail and bow to them as I leave to honor my promise and kick some major writing butt!

1 comment:

ali cross said...

Ha! That was awesome! Best ninja post, EVER!