Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Book Review: All Diets Work By Jen Brewer, RD

Today I get the great chance to review a wonderful book by Jen Brewer, called All Diets Work. For me, being in the health field and researching and going off and on a ton of different diets, I was wondering what this book might hold if anything important. I am a certified group exercise instructor and I have helped lots of people lose weight. And let's be honest, I have lost my fair share of weight my self, who hasn't?



But as I read through this book, I found that is was easy to understand, not like some books where the chemical process of how your body works on a macrobiotic level becomes so scientific it is beyond understanding unless you have a degree in Chemistry. There is so much good solid information in All Diets Work that I encourage everyone to be sure they have a copy to use for their families, if not for themselves.


I loved they way it was structured and how Jen takes you by the hand and helps you understand everything and the ease of it all in simple terms. I enjoyed the basics, the reasons your body does what it does, all the common sense and amazing strategies as well as the personal success stories and charts to use on your journey. There are 25 tools she gives you to help you stop dieting and start losing weight for good. She even included recipes to help along the way.


I was amazed at how fast I read this book and found that I loved it. I highly recommend that anyone who is struggling with those last few pounds or a hundred pounds to lose, to pick this book up and utilize it. It will help you to achieve your goals in a way that makes sense and can be fun. I encourage you to also to click here and visit Jen's website where there is more information and tools and recipes to use and you can get your own copy. Or click here and get your copy at amazon.com I promise you it will be one of the best purchases you will ever make, and you won't regret it!

Disclaimer: While I do at times receive copies of the books I review, my opinions are and will always remain my own.










No comments: