Sunday, July 1, 2012

Book Review: Million Dollar Diva by Tristi Pinkston

Million Dollar Diva  couldn't have come at a more better time. I felt as I read, that Tristi was right there whispering in my ear sharing her experiences and showing me that on some level we all go through the same struggles. I felt like I had a freind telling me how to recapture hope and a sense of serenity in a world spiraling out of control.

It was if she held my hand and walked me through exercises to help me move from where there was nothing but shadows, to where light burst through to show how to change.

Sure I had read all these things from various books before, but for some wondeful reason, this time, Trisit's voice was able to speak more clearly to me than ever before.  Along with her co authors Brett Kitchen and Ethan Kap I felt as if I had a team on my side. A team that gave me tools I can use now, and a place to go to see my progress and exercises to show me how to over come financial turbulance.

I love knowing that even though I may be finished with Million Dollar Diva, the authors are not finished with me. They have left a life line and a way to continue to grow and learn how to become more financially solvent, and to learn from past mistakes. Maybe not even mistakes, but recovery from overflowing medical bills and other unexpected debts and expenses piled so high you can't figure out how to work through them without burying your head in the sand and ignoring them.
visit their website and see all they have to keep you going beyond reading the book by clicking here.
I felt my heart lighten and a burden lifted and felt that this was an inspired book, meant to show others how easy it is to move forward to financial success and growth. I am so grateful that I read Million Dollar Diva and for the way it has helped me to see that I can move beyond and change my money standing. That I can become a Million Dollar Diva with the guidlines and helps given both from the book and the website. And more than anything to know I am not alone in my battle, that there are others helping me win the war.

 Do not miss out on this opportunity. You will truly be grateful for the information and knowledge you gain from reading Million Dollar Diva.
click here to get your own copy of Million Dollar Diva or click here   for a limited time to find out how you get a FREE copy.

1 comment:

Frank J Spinner said...

Very nice bblog you have here