Thursday, July 28, 2011

checking in late late late

A quick little blurb to check in and be accountable to myself. So this week counting this posting, I got in my 3 blogging posts that I was aiming for. But I still have three to do by Tues this coming week. I will do it! Just you wait and see.

As for extra followers I was able to add another, leaving me with 17 left to meet my goal. I hope I make it.

And for writing, with all the traveling and demands from my family and some minor crisis's along the way that rose up, I wasn't able to get my numbers in like I wanted to, but I did write non the less. I wrote about 7 pages. Only half of what I was aiming for, but grateful that I could get them in. At least I was writing and that is all that counts.

Considering that I haven't even had the chance to exercise and I feel like a major slug since I got here early sun morning even though I planned to get to it at least 3 times while I was gone, and have yet to get out beyond basic walking in the grocery store, which isn't walking but really walk pausing; I'm amazed I got more than two words strung together at a time.

This all being said, I do have the remainder of this week and into Tues to get things done. I plan to get at least another 7 pages written, since I will be driving most of Sunday, and meeting the demands of my family on vacation( my hubby is not with me, and neither are my two oldest boys, if that tells you anything) I think that will be a stretch, still, I don't want to end up not writing enough for next week and facing Karaoke.

So three more posts, and 7 more pages and 17 more followers is the goal, I hope i make it!!
well, off now to try and meet them! Cross those fingers for me once again!

2 comments:

Jessie Humphries said...

You are a goal setter! I like it. Well, let me help you with that. I am an official follower, and commenter. Cheers!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Good luck with everything! I think you'll make your goal, since you plan ahead so well. And have fun on vacation!