Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Whoever said being on vacation was, well, a vacation?

I'm out of town. I left being an exercise instructor behind, but only after about 6 hours of work looking for a sub. I have my youngest kids with me, and my husband stayed home. I have to make sure I meet all my family's expectations and what they want me to do. I feel like I am working more now, than when I was at home in some ways.

What ever happened to the lazy days doing what ever you wanted? OH ya, I forgot. Just because I'm on vacation, doesn't mean that I get to do what I want unless I leave the kids behind. But then leaving the kids behind means leaving some of the fun behind too. At least I don't have to teach. So that is a huge old plus in my book!

But I am having a good time seeing good friends, and trying to catch up on stuff I have fallen behind on. Like an extra post for the week. So tomorrow I am going to do my accountablity post. I get to take fun pictures of my kids flipping out and have a great time being silly. So even though I know I will be super tired from my vacation later, it will be worth it all in the end.

Things may be planned out, but some times just sitting back, relaxing and chatting without a firm schedule is pretty great too!

No comments: